1. THE PROMOTER
- Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited (Company Reg No: 1001181) whose registered company address is Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over only, except:
- (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
- (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
3. THE PROMOTION
- 3.1. The title of the promotion is Vintage Inns win in the woods in Association with Fruit Shoot.
- 3.2. The promotional period will open 00:01 on 29th March 2018 to 23:59 on 10th May 2018 inclusive. All promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- 3.3. To enter the instant win competition for the chance of winning a free Fruit Shoot, download or access the Vintage Inns App to play win in the woods. Take pictures of the hidden animals in the woods within the time limit to win a free Fruit Shoot.
- 3.4. 1 entry per person, per promotional period.
- 3.5. Entrants must have internet access to enter this promotion.
- 3.6. Purchase is not necessary to enter the promotion.
- 3.7. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
4. THE PRIZE
- 4.1. The Prize consists of a 275ml bottle of Fruit Shoot. Promotional Drinks are Fruit Shoot Apple & Blackcurrant and Fruit Shoot Orange.
- 4.2. There are unlimited number of Prizes to be won.
- 4.3. The Prize is supplied by Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211.
- 4.4. Unless otherwise stated, all expenses incurred by the winners in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, including but not limited to food, drink, travel and accommodation, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- 4.5. Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- 4.6. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
5. WINNER NOTIFCATION
- 5.1. Winners will be notified via the Vintage Inns App used to enter the promotion. The free Fruit Shoot prize will be situated in the Vintage Inns App wallet. A QR code will be generated. Vintage Inns staff will scan the code to confirm the redemption of a free Fruit Shoot for the customer. The Fruit Shoot must be redeemed by the 31st May 2018.
- 5.2. Winners have until the closing date to accept their prize.
- 5.3. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take up their prize and reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 7.1. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- 7.2. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- 7.3. If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the promotion.
- 7.4. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 7.5. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- 7.6. The person from whose account the entry is sent from shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two or more people, the first person to have uploaded the entry shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. Verification of age, identity and address will be required before any prizes are awarded.
- 7.7. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- 7.8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- 7.9. By entering the promotion entrants confirm they have the permission of any person featured in their entry to feature them or where any person featured is under 16, that they have the parent’s/guardian’s permission.
- 7.10. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 7.11. If any clause or provision of these terms and conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- 7.12. The terms and conditions of this Promotion, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.